Google Analytics + Adwords Training Course
Google Analytics is an essential tool for anyone who wishes to monetise their sites using Google Ads. It may seem complicated at first, but it can provide invaluable insights into who is viewing your site, where in the world they are, what time they are looking at it, and many other pieces of data which can be used to properly target your ads and maximise your return. This jargon-free course will teach you exactly how to make the most of the tool.
Google Analytics may seem daunting to the novice but once you’re comfortable with the interface, know the jargon and understand key concepts, it’s an efficient way to find out how your ads are doing. How many people are clicking on your ads? Who is going to the next stage and contacting you? And what percentage of your traffic is converting to sales? If you need to know all this and more, this plain-words course is for you.
Who is this course for?
If you have never used Google Analytics before on your website, then this class is for you. Whether you are a business owner, marketer or web designer / developer.
The course may not be suitable for those who already use Google Analytics regularly and are comfortable using and analysing the data. A more customised course can be designed for advanced users
What you will learn
This class will give you the knowledge you need to fully integrate and use Google Analytics as a powerful tool.
- Introduction to analytics data – why would you want this data and how to use it?
- Setting up a GA account and then adding a new profile for your website
- Installing the GA tracking code (GATC) into your website
- Overview of the GA dashboard & interface
- Analysis of major components of GA data:-
- Visitors (includes Benchmarking, Map Overlay, New vs Returning, Visitor Trending/Loyalty, Browser Capabilities etc)
- Traffic Sources
- Setting up Goals using GA (advanced tracking of conversions & sales funnel effectiveness)
- Creating custom reports based on relevant data for your business