HOW TO DO AN INTERNET & ONLINE MARKETING TRAINING COURSE
Online Marketing is all about ensuring your business, product or service is maximising the potential of the Internet. Ever typed a product name into Google and been instantly impressed by the first name that appeared on the list? This does not happen by accident. It is the outcome of clever online marketing tactics implemented by clever online marketing professionals. This Introduction to Online Marketing course will teach you these tactics and more.
This online course is a must for small, medium and large businesses, looking to use a proven approach to reaching both new and existing customers. Our interactive, comprehensive Introduction to Online Marketing Course is also a good starting point for marketers looking to expand their career, brush up on their skills and knowledge or move into a different sphere.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understanding digital marketing jargon, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing strategy
- How to set KPIs for your online marketing activity
- How to develop integrated Search Marketing strategies
- Understanding Social Media marketing in a business context
- How to effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
- Selecting online display advertising networks and banner formats
- How to use Mobile apps, mobile web and location-based services
- Google Analytics: what to measure and how to manage
You going to need an existing website before you attend this training course, click here to learn How to Create a Website.