Adobe Premiere Pro Classes
Premiere Pro CC for beginners: Edit video in Premiere
Learn how to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro through these easy-to-use Premiere Pro tutorials video by Double Effect Training House, Nang.
Make A Video As You Want with Adobe Premiere Pro
Practice editing while studying. The course contains practical video files so that you can continue to practice and actually learn.
At the end of the course, I edited a document with one minute containing film.
I will use the Creative Cloud version to learn the course, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 Mac or PC) you can still edit it as a Professional version and I can learn.
Why am I qualified to learn this Adobe Premiere Pro Classes
My name is Phil and I have edited videos with Adobe Premiere Pro for over 10 years. In addition, I am the founder of the world’s most popular video editing course – more than 150,000 students from the Adob e Premiere Pro course and thousands of 5-star reviews.
- Edit the entire video from beginning to end using professional and efficient technology.
- At the end of the course, you have edited your own short documentary with movies (video clips, photos, graphics, music etc) or your own photos!
- Start with a project that is suitable for all kinds of video from any camera.
- Export and save video for HD playback.
- Edit your video to make it more dynamic with crisp images and photos.
- Create a clean, professional title for your video.
- Add motion to titles, photos and videos to make them visually interesting.
- Video color correction to fix white balance and exposure issues.
- Add an atmosphere to the color-coded video.
- Apply visual effects such as steady shaking the video, remove particles, and use overlays to make the video more cinematic.
- Edit the green screen and restore
Create New Project and Sequence in Premiere Pro CC Version⎪Adobe Premiere Pro for Beginner
Cut Video in Premiere Pro CC Version⎪Adobe Premiere Pro for Beginner
Create Text in Premiere Pro CC Version⎪Adobe Premiere Pro for Beginner