- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Training Malaysia
September 26 @ 10:00 AM - September 28 @ 4:30 PMRM1680
Digital Marketing Training Malaysia
Digital Marketing Training Course Malaysia 2018
This is Complete Online Marketing Course 2018 you should master
The program of our Online Marketing Course offers the opportunity to master the platform-specific skills evaluated by the highest employers while also gaining a broad understanding of the entire digital marketing ecosystem. After this Online Marketing Course, you will be ready to join a big company or a small company and even become a free digital marketer. Learn to create marketing content, use social media to expand your information, discover content in search, run keyword ads, and advertise on Facebook. In addition, learn how video ads and displays work, how to use email for marketing, and use Google Analytics for measurement and optimization. Make a plan to increase your leads and sales from online marketing from our Online Marketing Course 2018.
Online Marketing Course Malaysia pdf download
Base of Marketing Strategy
In this Online Marketing course, we give you a framework to help you organize and plan your marketing approach. We also introduce you to three companies that have demonstrated the entire Online Marketing program as an example of how to apply what you learned in the context of B2C and B2B.
Online Marketing Content Strategy
Online Marketing content is at the core of all marketing activities. In this lesson, you learn about how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content tailored to your target audience, and how to measure impact. Our comprehensive online marketing and marketing marketing strategy is trusted by thousands of marketers and companies in more than 100 countries, providing everything you need to create, launch, and optimize winner strategies. Integrated and easily accessible from Online Marketing Course 2018.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social Media is a powerful channel for marketers. In this Online Marketing Course 2018, you learn more about key social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform. In this course you will learn how to master social media marketing, blogging, copywriting, email marketing, local search engine optimization, SEO, YouTube marketing, video production and Instagram photography, and we’ll also show you how to personalize Profile just one iPhone or smartphone for your social media profile! Everything You Need To Build A Powerful Online Marketing Existence …You’ll learn what it is to work online, what is not in digital marketing online, and where to spend your time and energy. You’ll learn about the buyer’s psychological journey and how to map it to social media marketing, create your content and sales processes, everything just single course in this Online Marketing Course 2018.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO free marketing tool from Google: Get Free Traffic to Your Site with SEO. Search Engines are an essential part of an online experience. Learn how to optimize your search engine presence through on-site and off-site activities, including how to develop your target keyword list, optimize your site’s UX and design, and implement link creation campaigns. Search Engine Optimization is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it offers hundreds of daily orientations to your business for free. Take this SEO training course and follow the proven steps to rank 1st in 1st page on Google. Everything is described in simple English, all recommended tools are free! And welcome to our most powerful Online Marketing Course part!
Performs 3 main steps to get higher ranking and traffic and search engine optimization on Google Search Engine
- ✔ Keyword Research: Looking for low competition, high conversion keywords
- ✔ Page Optimization: Optimize your content around this keyword
- ✔ Disable page optimization: Create authoritatively and backlinks around your keywords and content.
This online marketing course SEO section, we will provide you with clear, downloadable and hands-on lessons to help you grow your business (or your future business!).
- Dramatically improve your search, traffic and sales rankings
- Avoid dangerous SEO myths that can prevent your business
- Get instant access to the best free search engine optimization tool
- Find the most profitable keywords for your business
- Perfect SEO content every time
- Find 8 better ways to get high quality backlinks
- How to improve your local business without content marketing
- Complete a free SEO audit on any website
- Use Google Analytics to track SEO metrics
- Enables page load speed and mobile friendliness testing
- Answer hundreds of SEO questions to students during this lesson
If you follow three steps correctly as shown in the lesson, you can remove your competitors out of the water. Soon you will be at the top of your search results, benefit from high traffic volume, increase your power and increase your sales.
Optimizing the visibility of search engine results is an essential part of digital marketing. Increasing your search through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an effective strategy for achieving your marketing goals. In this lesson, you learn how to create, implement, and optimize an effective campaign with Google AdWords. Learn how our customers use Google AdWords to change sales and earn AdWords certification! Learn how to bring consistent, reliable, high-quality traffic to your website daily with Google AdWords! Your customers are using Google every day to find the products and services you offer, but your competitors are losing their competitive edge as your AdWords campaigns are more optimized than your AdWords campaign. Our Online Marketing Express Course will show you the skills and skills you need to win your business and get consistent and profitable traffic to your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How to set up your AdWords account from the ground up
- The theory behind successful online advertising
- What keywords and how to use them for your advantage
- How to set up conversion tracking, and how to track incoming calls on your site
- How to use Google AdWords to track sales, results, and forms
- How to use competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
- How to write and test your ad on A / B
- How to improve your Quality Score and your cost-per-click
- How to build your account, campaign, ad group, and keyword list for best results
- How to analyze the keyword data in Excel to get more in-depth data information
- How to automate optimization tasks and run better analytics using tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr
- How to regularly monitor your campaign performance
- How to see the problems in your account and what needs to be done to solve the problem
- How to understand your customers psychologically
Noise into social media can be challenging, and marketers often use paid social marketing tactics to expand their message. In this lesson, you will learn about opportunities for targeted ads on social media and how to conduct an advertising campaign that echoes with the audience. If you have or are planning to create a Small Business Facebook page, I assure you that this Online Marketing course knowledge and strategy will be the quickest and most effective way to reach your first, relative, true and have Targeted fans! We will personally answer all questions and questions (and provide my personal email address!) after the Online Marketing course you attend. So that you can implement this simple strategy in a weaker way. We know this power has a huge audience on one of the most important social media platforms in the world and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals, join us today in our Online Marketing Course 2018.
- Have a meaningful understanding of what Facebook does and what it does
- Understand the purpose of your Facebook page
- Learn the most powerful empowering thought
- Learn about the five main elements of each fan page
- Optimize your web page name to convert more fans
- Optimize your images to convert more fans
- Optimize your description to convert more fans
- Optimize your apps and tabs to convert more fans
- How to use your existing content to maximize your desire
- Understand the purpose of your Facebook content
- Learn how to make sure Facebook does not go
- Learn the most effective strategies for attracting relevant and genuine Facebook fans
- Learn about Feed News Facebook algorithm
- And post content accordingly to take advantage of the Newsfeed algorithm
- How to find your Facebook voice?
- How excellent customer service
- How to use your Facebook as a motivation to speed up your goals
- Advanced Facebook Like Strategy
- How to interpret and respond to Facebook’s views
- How to control and use your Facebook fans
Email is an effective marketing channel, especially in the conversion phase and customer retention. In this lesson, you learn how to create e-mail marketing strategies, create and execute email activity, and measure the results. Email marketing is the most effective way of online marketing that you can use in your online business. Whether you sell products, services, or just rely on advertising to monetize websites, email marketing will provide the highest return on investment for all online business models. However, the only way to see success through e-mail marketing is to create an effective campaign, and that’s what happens in the process. This course is for online marketing, bloggers, or small business owners who want to use email marketing to grow their business. It doesn’t matter if you’ve done email marketing in the past, or if you’ve never used a email marketing platform before, this course will help you understand everything you need to know.
- Launching your first email campaign
- Getting started with email marketing
- The basics of an email marketing platform
- Writing effective emails that inspire action
- Growing your email list to increase revenue potential
Whether you are a company worker, blogger or small business owner, your goal is the same. You want to increase revenue from business and email marketing, and if used effectively, will help you do the same. This lesson will explain how to do it and make you a better email marketer. And you going to master these mentioned skills in our Online Marketing Course 2018.
Being able to track online operations, the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts can also be tracked. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to use Google Analytics to evaluate your audience, evaluate your takeover and your participation, evaluate your conversions to meet your goals, and use these insights to plan and optimize your marketing budget. This online marketing course / google analytics section, is for anyone who wants to grow their business with data-driven decisions, but is working hard because they feel the technical and data pressures. In each part of the course, we’ll walk you through Google Analytics to explain how you can answer strategic issues you may encounter. You can use the same approach as your own data so you can quickly find and document similar views and share it with your management team or client. Specifically, I want to help you identify “low rolls of fruit” corrections or updates that are easy to reach and will have an unbalanced positive impact on your website. Whether you’re a beginner, middle or want to update, this exercise will help you grow your business (or future business!) With Google Analytics. We promise you the only regret is that you did not find this course 6 months ago, and then started studying. Stop making important business decisions in the dark. Sign up today to learn for free and learn how to add Google Analytics with data driven results.
- What are the Key Performance Indicators you need to track?
- Where should you focus your marketing efforts?
- How can you save more visitors on your website and get them converted?
- What is a technical problem that prevents sales?
8 Digital Marketing Trends Forecast 2018
With voice search already contributing 20% of search volume, businesses will further consider this search engine optimization strategy strategy in 2018. With all major technology providers investing in virtual assistants, artificial intelligence technologies will advance and become an integral part of the journey between users and brands.
2. The resurgence of marketing has a special effect
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in marketing influences, especially social media. Thinking of the product will show a slump, as new niche audiences appear, including Z-list celebrities, who love the island. This can be a cost-effective way, with around RM7500 for every 100,000 followers, reaching out to the affected and relevant audiences – if done right!
3. More companies are investing in live chat
Live chat is not a bigger channel of communication. We’ve seen the peak of 2017 B2B chat interaction spike across multiple customers. Not only that, it has proven to be a medium of high conversion rates. Businesses will put more proxies online and will be available outside business hours. We will Create a Parrot Bot Together! This course is a Step by Step Guide in Building a Chat Bot for Facebook Messenger.
4. Change to #no filter community
Tired users are polished and Photoshop media. With this growing audience – thanks for false news – the brand will realize that truth is key. Its content will be more realistic, eliminating live video explosions and real life spray weapons.
5. More local inventory
Since its launch in 2016, there have been very few local inventory. You will think of major changes in local motivation, and more retailers will skip that. This problem is difficult to identify LIA values and standard product ads. Google will upgrade this tracking in 2018 …
6. Better measurement of the entire channel
Omni channel is the term I’ve heard many subscribers this year. With 75% of mobile searchers visiting the store within 24 hours, Project Beacon production is not surprising. In 2018, Google will share more information about how they track store visits and give business ideas about how this attribution works – and start using it as a key KPI.
7. Understand the micro-moment
With more devices than people in the world, every single person checks their cell phone 100 times a day on average, the micro-moment is important. Decide at a tiny moment; when you check emails, social media or push notifications. Monitor this touch point and its impact on leaders to make macro conversion a top priority.
8. Reducing the norms of more inclusive information
In 2017, we see that key brand campaigns are really focused on gender equality, prejudice and sexuality. Think Heineken Worlds Apart and McCain Apple Ads. Those who have enough confidence will see big players and be more aware of how to target everyone, obscuring gender gap and sex taboo.
- September 26 @ 10:00 AM
- September 28 @ 4:30 PM
- Event Categories:
- Digital Marketing Training Course, Facebook Marketing Training Course, SEO Training Course, Social Media Marketing Training Course, UI UX Training Course, Youtube Marketing Training Course
- Double Effect Training House