- This event has passed.
Industry 4.0 Big Data Training Course Workshop
July 4 @ 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM980MYR
Complete Industry 4.0 Big Data Training Course Workshop
- If you wish to participate in manual exercises and activities, you must access a PC running Windows, MacOS or
- Linux 64 bits with an Internet connection. Your system must have at least 8 GB of usable RAM, 10 GB or more recommended. If your computer does not meet these requirements, you can still take the course without participating in manual work.
- Some activities require some programming experience, preferably Python or Scala.
- The basic habits of the Linux command line will be very useful.
Hadop’s world and great Big Data can be daunting Training Workshop Malaysia
- Get and master the most popular leading computing technologies in this comprehensive course, taught by former engineers and senior executives at Amazon and IMDb. We will go far beyond Hadoop and gain insight into the various distributed systems you might need to integrate.
- Install and use a real Hadoop installation on your desktop using Hortonworks (now part of Cloudera) and the Ambari user interface
- Manage big data on a cluster with HDFS and MapReduce
- Write a program to analyze data on Hadoop using Pig and Spark
- Record and query your data using Sqoop, Hive, MySQL, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Drill, Phoenix and Presto.
- Design a real system using the Hadoop ecosystem
- Learn how to manage your cluster with Yarn, Mesos, Zookeeper, Oozie, Zeppelin and Hue
- Manage real-time streaming data with Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming, Good, and Storm
How to learn Industry 4.0 Big Data Training Course Workshop
In this course you will find a range of activities for people of all levels. If you only want to learn tag words as a project manager, many course activities require a web-based user interface and no programming skills are required. If you are satisfied with the command line, we will also show you how to use it. If you’re a programmer, I use Scala, Pig Latin, and Python to write real scripts on Hadoop systems to challenge you.
With a true and deep understanding of Hadoop and the associated distributed systems, you stay away from this course and apply Hadoop to practical problems. Plus a valuable certificate of completion and is still waiting for you!
Please note that this course focuses on application development, not on Hadoop management. However, they will acquire management skills throughout the process.
Understanding how “big data” is argued is a very valuable skill for the big employers in the technology sector. Do not fall behind – register now!
Who is this course for in Industry 4.0 Big Data
Software engineers and programmers who want to understand and use the largest Hadoop ecosystem to extend, analyze, and sell big data.
Projects, plans or product managers who want to learn about Hadoop’s high-level languages and architecture.
Data analysts and database administrators interested in Hadoop and their relationship to work.
System architects must understand the components and their relationships that are available in the Hadoop ecosystem.