- This event has passed.
Video Editing Effects Montage Training Course
28/08/2018 @ 10:00 AM - 30/08/2018 @ 4:30 PMRM940
Complete Video Editing Effects Montage Training Course Workshop
This Complete Video Editing Effects Montage Training Course Workshop will teach you how to use the B-volume recordings and audio conversations included in the Adobe Premiere Pro CC & Adobe After Effects CC to tell stories. You will learn how to choose the best clips to get your information while learning all the tools and effects that every professional editor needs. As you would expect from our Video Editing Effects Montage Training Course Workshop, you can not master it overnight, but this is not something you can resist. Lightworks is described as a professional video editor of everyone, and we think this is a fair summary for all the students.
This Video Editing Effects Montage Training Course Workshop will teach you how to:
- Organize your recordings, sequences, and assets effectively
- Editing promotional video
- Many tools in Premiere Pro will make your edits easier
- Suitable for slow-motion clips, 4k clips and reverse clips
- Synchronize audio and external audio
- Improve audio and find quality free royal music for your project
- Correct the color of your material to make it life
- Add a visual impression for your changes
- Export your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- All about Adobe After Effects – Processed in Dynamic
- All useful tips and methods used in After Effects
- Visual effects, dynamic graphics, and synthesis to create great videos
- How to become a PR and AE expert with less than 3 days and a large number of projects
- Powerful step by step system immediately creates animation and adds visual impression
- How to create dynamic graphics to enhance video
- Dive in and start creating animations and visual effects
- How to Use Visual Effects to Get Amazing Video
Video Editing and Special Montage Effect Short Training Course
10 am till 4.30pm
Support Resources after the training, students able to access our Video Channel for all the Tutorials Video for rehearsal.
Basic to Intermediate Level of Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects
Story Board layout, Ideas and Concept, Timeline control, Camera and Camcorder Control understanding concept
With Certificate of Completion once training finished
Basic to Advanced Level of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect & Adobe Encore
Adobe Premiere Pro:
Edit video faster and more fluidly with Adobe Premiere Pro. Brand-new features include an integrated color grading pipeline with Adobe SpeedGrade CC, expanded native format support, improved multicam editing, and more. With Creative Cloud, it’s easy to download the latest features and sync your settings and shortcuts to any computer in any edit bay in the world.
Adobe After Effect:
Make the impossible possible with the new, more connected After Effects. Get powerful timesaving features like a Live 3D Pipeline with Maxon Cinema4D software and new Mask Tracker, which lets you apply a mask and effect that travel frame by frame throughout your composite. Share work from within the application, sync your settings across machines, and get access to new features as soon as they’re released.
We for Adobe Encore teaches you how to author DVDs like a professional. Learn to create menus, customizing them in Photoshop, add chapter markers, create slideshows and more. This series will also teach you how to create playlists, add subtitles and alternate audio tracks.
Learn how to author DVDs
Discover how to create a slideshow
Add Customized Menus to your DVDs
Create playlists and add subtitles
Project to be finalized: 5 minutes short movie with shooting, editing, trimming, animation,
background music, narration, and special effect