Google + for Business Training Course
Google+ is a social networking site operated by Google. Though it started just recently, it undeniably has been very useful with the businesses lately. Google+ has become the fastest growing social network ever. Since its Beta launch on June 28 2011, Google+ has been quickly adopted by millions of web users around the world — 50 million of them by the end of September 2011.
Google+ for Business course training will help you improve your business through the advances that Google+ offers.
This training offers you Google+ training courses in multiple cities: London, Glasgow, Manchester, and onsite wherever you are in the UK and Europe. Our instructors are chosen on the basis of their capability to deliver industry-related expertise and a wealth of knowledge to give you a rich experience in Google+ tools and practices.
Our training provides you high quality Google+ training and ensures that it is a pleasure for you to attend and learn with us. We also offer you free of charge retake of the sessions, within 6 months of your first day of training, if there’s something you forget or just need refreshing. That’s “Guarantee of Learning”.
All classes begin at 9.30 in the morning and continue till 4.30pm. Lunch and refreshments included in the price. Enrol now in one of the best Google+ training courses!
There are multiple ways companies can leverage Google , including: brand awareness, customer engagement, and driving traffic to their website to name a few. Make sure your company is effectively using Google to obtain its maximum impact.
Who is this course for?
Google+ is a course designed for SME Business Owners, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers Sales Managers , Communication Managers or anyone else who are keen to utilise the use of Social Media for their Business to drive traffic and covert them to results so that they get the best return on investment (ROI) from their online marketing efforts.
Although there are no formal qualifications required to attend this course, delegates
should have an understanding of basic computer skills and have an open mind about
where the future of the web might be going.
What you will learn
- How to make an account with Google+
- Organize their web presence through Google+
- Build a networking group easily with the use of Google+ advances
- Integrating Google+ account with the other social networking sites’ accounts of the business
- Make use of Google+ in improving brand name
- Make use of Google+ in marketing the business as well as in increasing online presence
Leaping into Google+
- Creating your account
- Setting up your profile
- Understanding the + 1
- Following others on Google +
- Using the sandbar on other Google products
- Making your first post
- Boggling over circles and privacy
- Understanding circles
- Creating circles
- Adding people to your circles
- Consuming the content for each circle
- Inviting more people to Google+
- Setting who can see your profile
- Posting to Google+
- Knowing what to post
- Picking your audience
- Sharing, resharing, and commenting on posts
- Moderating your posts
- Dealing with trolls
- Hanging out with friends
- Starting your first hangout
- Administering your hangout
- Finding content with sparks
- Picking your sparksReading and interacting with sparks
- Abiding by social network etiquette
- Deciding what to post
- Knowing when to tag other people
- Emailing others and knowing when you should
- Knowing when to back away
- Using Google+ on Mobile devices
- Understanding the Google+ mobile app experience
- Posting to Google+ on a mobile device
- Viewing the nearby stream
- Using huddles to chat with groups
- Using Google+ photos
- Viewing your photos
- Viewing photos from your circle
- Uploading new photos
- Tagging others in photos
- Configuring privacy settings for your photos
- Sharing your photos